lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my English Blog!!!



Well people this is my blog, i hope you like it and get to know me more by looking at it.

These are some things here that you can know about me:

First of all, my name is Luisiana Castillo Morales, but people use to call me Luisi. I was born on April 5th, here in Maracaibo. I’m 19 years old and I’m studying Level 6 of Industrial Engineering at URBE right now.

I love music, dancing, acting, watching my favorite TV series like “Supernatural”, “Desperate Housewives”, “Grey’s Anatomy”, "Gossip Girl" and “Friends”. Also, I like going out with my friends and my family, chocolate (a lot) and having as much fun as I can. As you could notice from my picture, my favorite band is RBD... I love them!

I hate being around people who are smoking and brainless people too, rock music, drama and cleaning my room.

My dream is, first of all, graduate of Industrial Engineering with good grates and being a good professional. I also would like to study English in the USA and live there if a have the opportunity. I’d love to create a company with my sister and be happy in everything that I do.

About English, I think I’m good at it and that is a very important language and I actually like it very much. The thing is that I have to practice more my grammatical and vocabulary.

No hay comentarios: