domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

English Level 6, Classmates!!!



Well, in this picture you can see some of the people who is studying english level 6 with me. I am the one in green. I had a sleepy face in that moment. The girl next to me is Claudia Sudano. She´s a very good friend of mine, and we´re stuying the same career. She´s living here in Maracaibo but her family is from Santa Bárbara originally. Some of the TV series that she likes are "Pushing daisies", "Gossip Girl", etcetera.
The guy in blue is Jaime Fuentes. I just met him in this english class. He seems a very nice person. He was born in Maracaibo and rigth now he`s studying electronic engineering at URBE. He´s 19 years olds and some of his dreams are graduate and being a good engineer, making money and start a family when he´s older. He likes music, going out, italian and japonese food and sleeping. He doesn´t like reggeaton and when somebody wakes him up. About english, he thinks it is the most important language in the world.
On the left side, we got Luis, the guy in the white and green t-shirt. His full name is Luis Repizo. He was born in Venecia but he lives here in Maracaibo. He´s only 17 years old and He´s studying Industrial engineering at URBE and business administration at LUZ.
About the two girls left, I haven´t had too much contact with them so I don´t really remember their names... I just met them in this class too.

No hay comentarios: