lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

Meme!!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, in 1998, I was studying 3rd grade at Claret´s school. There aren´t specific things that I remember at that age. I probably used to play barbies a lot. I was a great fan of Britney Spears and Shakira too and also I used to dance in front of my mirrow all the time.
5 things you have to do today:
I have to study a lot because I have 3 test by tomorrow. AIso I have to go to the Adolfo Pons hospital cause I have comunity service there; someone is going to tell my group and I what are we gonna do. After that I think I´ll just go home and rest a little bet.

Snacks I enjoy…
I love chocolate a lot, specially the snickers. My favorite snack is ice cream with cereal, like corn pops or choco crispy.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy a big house for my mother and my grandmothers, so they don´t have to do anything there because there are gonna be people who help them in everything. Also I would travel as much as I can; I´d love to visit Hawai. On the other hand, I would buy all the cloth that I want.

Three of my bad habits:
I´m not a patience person, so I´m constantly fighting for anything.

5 places I have lived:
I lived in Cabimas for a year when I was little.

5 jobs I have had:
I´ve usually study a lot because I like getting good grates. Also I´ve loved music and dancing.

3 people I want to know more about:
I would like to know more about: Claudia Sudano, Luis Repizo and Jaime Fuentes.

No hay comentarios: