domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

TITANIC SCRIPT!!

This is a part of the scrit of titanic:

ROSE: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

He takes her by the shoulders.

JACK: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazingly astounding girl I've ever known and--

ROSE:Jack, I--

JACK: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowin' that you're goin' to be alright.

Rose feels the tears coming to her eyes. Jack is so open and real... not like anyone she has ever known.

ROSE: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.

JACK: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're goin' to die if you don't break out. Maybe not right away, 'cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is goin' to go out.

ROSE: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

JACK: You're right. Only you can do that.

ROSE: I have to get back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.

No hay comentarios: