sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

GIVING YOUR OPINION ABOUT COLLEGE LIFE!!!

In one of the last english classes we did a kind of circle of conversation and started talking about the Miss Universe 2008, where our Miss Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza won the fifth wreath for Venezuela.

After that, we gave our opinion about college life, so I picked three questions about the topic, and these were my answers:

1. How do you like your university?
I like it very much, there are great professors in here and it offers to all of us the tools for a good education.

2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
I´m taking 8 subjects this trimester, including comunity service, and it´s driving me cracy.

3. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
In general, I hope that all the knowledge that I´ve learned in the university help me being a good professional and a succesful person.

No hay comentarios: