domingo, 1 de junio de 2008

Beauty...What is it?


On the class of May 19th, the topic we discussed was "Beauty".
The teacher asked each one, what was beauty for us? My answer was that to me, beauty is everything that makes me happy, and one of those things are being around my loved ones, like my family and friends, and because of the love I have for them, they´re beautiful to me.
Other things that I consider as beautiful are a smile when somebody is sad, hope when nothing seems to be OK and children´s innocence.
Also, we took some questions from a list about beauty and said what we thought about them.
One of them was: Who was the most beautiful person in history? To me, the most beautiful person in history was and continues being Jesuschrist, because of all the things he did for us and the legacy he left.
The second question was: Do you think people should have cosmetic surgery to enhance their looks? I don´t see nothing wrong with people who have cosmetic surgery, because if they´re gonna feel better with themselves after doing it, that´s what matters.
And the last question: Do you think people with many piercings can be beautiful? Of course people with many piercings can be beautiful, specialy for that persons like me who believe that beauty is not how you are externally, if not how your are inside.
In general, I think beauty is not something physical, It´s not about if you´re good looking or not, beauty is what everyone has inside, their feelings, emotions and positive thoughts... all that makes them happy in life.




No hay comentarios: